- Suitable for Cattle, Calves, Horses
- Capacity 1200L
- Dimensions See Above
Need a seriously large and strong trough to withstand the rigours of your cattle rubbing and knocking against it? Then look no further than the 6m Paton Heavy Duty Cattle Trough.
Fully galvanised with a large 1200L capacity and strong frame to withstand tipping.
Built tough, these troughs can be stacked and lifted with the forks of your tractor making them very convenient to use.
Please note: Product and Gallery images shown are of the 2.4m model.
- Strong, unbreakable design to withstand dragging through paddocks and lifting when stacked
- Large 1200L capacity
- Solid and sturdy sub-frame to withstand tipping
- Tapered in design to allow for easy stacking for transportation
- Suitable for calves, weaners and adult cattle
- Unit Length: 6000mm
- Trough Width: (Top) 870mm
- Trough Width: (Base) 420mm
- Trough Depth: 280mm
- Unit Height: 630mm