- Suitable for Cattle, Calves, Horses
- Capacity 960L
- Dimensions 700mm High x 870mm Wide x 4800mm Long
Need a seriously strong trough to withstand the rigours of your cattle rubbing and knocking against it? Then look no further than the Paton Heavy Duty Cattle Trough.
Fully galvanised with a large 960L capacity, this 4.8m unit has strong frame to withstand tipping and a good weight so it won’t be blown over in the wind.
Built tough to meet the expectations of the Aussie Cattle Farmer, these troughs can be stacked and lifted with the forks of your tractor making them very convenient to use.
Please note: Product and Gallery images shown are of the 2.4m model.
- Strong, unbreakable design to withstand dragging through paddocks and lifting when stacked
- 960L capacity
- Solid and sturdy sub-frame to withstand tipping
- Tapered in design to allow for easy stacking for transportation
- Suitable for calves, weaners and adult cattle
- Unit Length: 4800mm
- Trough Width: (Top) 870mm
- Trough Width: (Base) 420mm
- Trough Depth: 280mm
- Unit Height: 700mm