- Suitable for Cattle, Calves, Horses
- Capacity 480L
- Dimensions See Above
Need a seriously strong trough to withstand the rigours of your cattle rubbing and knocking against it? Then look no further than the 2.4m Paton Heavy Duty Cattle Trough.
Fully galvanised with a large 480L capacity and strong frame to withstand tipping from animals and a good weight to remain upright in the wind.
These troughs can be stacked and lifted with the forks of your tractor making them very convenient to use.
- Strong, unbreakable design to withstand dragging through paddocks and lifting when stacked
- 480L capacity
- Solid and sturdy sub-frame to withstand tipping
- Tapered in design to allow for easy stacking for transportation
- Suitable for calves, weaners and adult cattle
- Unit Length: 2400mm
- Trough Width: (Top) 870mm
- Trough Width: (Base) 420mm
- Trough Depth: 280mm
- Unit Height: 630mm