- Suitable for Sheep, Goats, Horses
- Capacity 1 Round Bale
- Dimensions 1.4m (L) x 1.6m (W) x .8m (H)
Hay Cradle – 1.4m Sheep
$604.00 – $633.00 inc. GST
Traditional feeding of hay on the ground leaves up to 30% of the valuable feed wasted through fouling by livestock.
A cradle keeps your feed elevated, and the galvanised sheet skirt captures loose hay to minimise waste.
Don’t muck around with a fragile import that will flex and bend after the first use. Paton’s cradle design has 55 years of agricultural experience and valued customer feedback behind it.
Conserve hay and maximise your feed potential at a low cost with a hay cradle. Designed to the correct height and dimensions specifically for sheep, Paton Hay Cradles are the best low cost feeding solution for your flock.
We stand behind our product and we stand behind its strength and build quality.
Please specify your preference of Half Skirt or Mesh Base when ordering.
Half Skirt Unit: Model Code – HCS14G – $604.00
Mesh Base Unit: Model code – HCS14M – $633.00
- Light weight, yet very strong
- Single round bale capacity
- Keeps hay elevated
- Fully enclosed bottom floor skirt
- Reduces wastage by up to 30%
- Easy to relocate with your ute when empty or using tractor forks when loaded
- Length: 1400mm
- Height: 800mm
- Trough Base Height: 300mm
- Width: 1600mm
- Bar Spacing: 265mm