- Suitable for Calves, Cattle, Horses
- Capacity 1 Round Bale
- Dimensions See Above.
Traditional feeding of hay on the ground leaves up to 30% of the valuable feed wasted through fouling by livestock.
Conserve your hay and maximise your feed potential at a low cost with a Paton Hay Cradle.
A cradle keeps your feed elevated, and both the Full and Half Skirt models available (as shown in photos) capture loose hay and minimise waste.
Don’t muck around with a fragile import that will flex and bend after the first use. Paton’s cradle design has 55 years of agricultural experience and valued customer feedback behind it.
We stand behind our product and we stand behind its strength and build quality.
Half Skirt Unit: Model Code – HCC14HS – $646.00
Full Skirt Unit: Model Code – HCC14FS – $654.00
Half Mesh Skirt Unit: Model Code – HCC14M – $679.00
- Light weight yet strong single bale unit
- Keeps hay elevated
- Designed for round bales
- Fully enclosed bottom floor skirt
- Reduces wastage by up to 30%
- Easy to relocate by ute when empty or using tractor forks when loaded
- Height: 930mm
- Trough Base Height: 450mm
- Width: 1600mm
- Length: 1400mm
- Bar Spacing: 390mm