- Suitable for Calves, Sheep
- Capacity 700kg Grain and 2 Small Squares
- Dimensions 1.8m (L) x 1.9m (W) x 1.54m (H)
Are you searching for the ideal method to feed your stock protein and roughage at the same time? Eliminate double handling and feed your stock grain and hay with the ease and convenience of the Paton Combination Feeder.
Ideal for sheep or rearing calves, this handy little feeder has an 700kg grain capacity and holds two small squares when broken into biscuits. With two 1800mm troughs, the lick doors are adjustable from fully closed to 6″ open with a simple turn of the supplied spanner.
Capable of handling up to 8 calves or 12 ewes feeding at any given time, the combination feeder is suitable for feeding grain, pellets or heavy chopped and mixed feeds. The specially designed trough eliminates all waste, allowing your feed to go further to maximise your dollar.
Feeding hay and grain on the ground leaves up to 30% of the product wasted and fouled. Save money, save time and keep your hay and grain elevated and out of the weather with this two in one specially developed feeder.
Galvanised and built tough to last a lifetime, two weather verandas ensure full weather proofing and a strong base frame and tow point ensure a simple move with your tractor forks or with a chain behind your utility or ATV.
100% Australian Made for Australian Farmers.
- Suitable for calves or sheep
- 700kg grain capacity and 2 small squares
- Wide hinged opening lid
- Strong sub-frame base for lifting
- New tractor bump rails on verandas
- Simple and easy to adjust lick feed doors
- Double weather verandas
- 100% galvanised construction