- Suitable for Cattle,
- Capacity 2 Round Bales or 1 Large Squares
- Dimensions 3.1m (L) x 2.1m (W) x 1.5m (H)
Catch-All Hay Feeder
$3,363.00 inc. GST
The Catch-all hay Feeders are exactly as the name implies. Hay bales are placed inside the tubular frame and cattle approach and reach in and access the hay
These allow hay bales, either big squares or large round, to be placed into the top of the unit and so provide cattle the feeding opportunity through the bars.
A gal floor on the base of the feeder picks up any loose or falling hay giving stock a second opportunity to eat the loose material.
These catch-all hay feeders are a heavy duty framed feeder that allows hay bales to be placed into the unit (either big squares or round bales). These are made of heavy gal pipe which have a longer life than gal RHS seen in other feeders of this type.
Cattle have to reach into the feeder to the second frame which holds the bale. This reaching through to the bale means there is less chance of them dragging hay out and onto the ground.
Any excess hay or waste will fall into the galvanised catching troughs at the bottom of the unit ready for a second opportunity to be eaten.
Granular feed or loose pelleted feed can also be added, and so giving the option for a mixed feed ration to be fed.
Again these are a very solid almost unbreakable hay feeder designed for all types of cattle. Mounted on sleds they can be towed or lifted with tractor forks.
- Height: 1500mm
- Trough Height: 450mm
- Width: 2100mm
- Length: 3100mm
- Heavy duty pipeconstruction
- Solid 150 x 50 top rail to avoid tractor damage
- Pipe bar work for less bruising
- 2 round bale capacity or 2 large square bales
- Hay access when animals reach through the unit
- Gal sheet floor with drainage at either end
- Mixed feed opportunity above and below
- Reduces wastage by up to 40%
- Sleigh like base for dragging to new position