- Suitable for calves, sheep or cattle
- Capacity 5 Tonne
- Dimensions 3.6m (L) x 3.1m (W) x 1.8m (H)
5 Tonne Cattle Feeder
$7,914.00 inc. GST
The Paton 5 Tonne Cattle Feeder is the largest capacity unit we have on offer and is designed with sheer strength and functionality in mind. These are purpose built units for adult cattle.
The large 5 Tonne capacity eliminates the need for continual refilling, reducing labour costs, reducing stress and saving you time and money.SKU: LFXLF36C
The Paton 5 Tonne Cattle Feeder is the largest capacity unit we have on offer and is designed with sheer strength and functionality in mind. These are purpose built units for adult cattle. The large 5 Tonne capacity eliminates the need for continual refilling, reducing labour costs, reducing stress and saving you time and money.
Paton’s Heavy Duty Feeder Range are the toughest and heaviest gauge feeders on the market. These units feature significant interior and exterior reinforcement to maintain their rigid design with consistent feeding and transport around the farm.
The feeder has two 3600mm length troughs, capable of handling 10 large cattle feeding at any given time. The lick doors are fully adjustable from fully closed to 6″ opening with a simple turn of the adjustment nuts
This feeder is suitable for feeding grain, pellets or heavy chopped and mixed feeds. The trough design is specifically built for adult cattle and has plenty of head space and a large trough area to eliminate all waste.
The unit features a full “anti-rub” cage to prevent animal and operator damage. Access ladders and a full walkway atop the unit provide access alongside the dual swing open hinged lids.
This product can also be fitted with a blower pipe to make re-filling more efficient and cost-effective.
If you’re serious about your farming, then don’t muck around with an imported light weight unit that won’t stand up to Australian conditions. Paton’s 5 tonne feeders are fully galvanised and built tough to last a lifetime.
We stand behind our products, 55 years of design, experience, engineering and development has gone into this design. So put one to the test today.
100% Australian made.
- Full ‘anti-rub’ frame to prevent damage from animals and machinery operators
- Heavy gauge pipe to strengthen the feeding area and divide stock while eating
- Strong sub-frames to provide the ideal lifting support when moving the unit
- Dual, hinged swing open lids
- Access ladder and walkway on top of unit
- Simple and easy to adjust lick doors
- Suitable for grain, pellets and heavy chopped or mixed feed
- 100% galvanised construction for longevity
- Deep troughs designed specifically to cater for cattle and so reduce spillage.
- Higher sub-frame to elevate feeder for cattle