- Suitable for Calves, Cattle, Sheep
- Capacity 3 Tonne
- Dimensions 2.4m (L) x 3.2m (W) x 1.9m (H)
The Paton 3 Tonne Cattle Feeder is a larger capacity unit designed to suit adult cattle. The large capacity eliminates the need for continual refilling, reducing your labour costs.
These feeders are designed specifically to suit cattle. It features two 2400mm troughs, capable of handling 8 large cattle feeding at any given time. The Paton lick doors are fully adjustable from closed position to 6″ opening with a simple turn of the supplied spanner.
Unlike other feeders, due to the Paton lick door this feeder is suitable for feeding grain, pellets or heavy chopped and mixed feeds. The deep cattle troughs have plenty of head room for the animal whilst keeping spillage to a minimum.
Don’t muck around with an imported light weight feeder, our 3 tonne cattle feeders are built from fully galvanised steel and built tough to last. The anti-rub cage protects the unit from stock and operator damage as well as separating beasts when feeding to curb bullying.
A strong supporting sub-frame provides the ideal lifting platform for your tractor forks while an access ladder provides an easy climb on feature for cleaning and refilling.
- Full ‘anti-rub’ frame to prevent damage from animals and machinery operators
- Heavy gauge pipe to strengthen the feeding area and divide stock
- Strong sub-frames to provide the ideal lifting support when moving the unit
- Simple and easy to adjust lick doors
- Suitable for grain, pellets and heavy chopped or mixed feed
- 100% galvanised construction
- Deep troughs designed specifically to cater for cattle and reduce wastage
- Higher sub-frame suited for cattle