- Suitable for Calves, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Pigs
- Capacity 1 Tonne
- Dimensions 3.8m (L) x 1.52m (W) x 1.4m (H)
1 Tonne Feeder – Wheeled
$3,326.00 – $3,477.00 inc. GST
The Paton 1 Tonne Wheeled Feeder is designed to provide you with more flexibility in your feeding programme. Tow from the silo after filling, then onto the paddock, and simply relocate when necessary to minimise pasture damage.
Again small and versatile, yet with a 1 tonne capacity capable of holding a minimum of a bulk bag of pellets or grain. This smaller capacity unit means this model can be towed full, behind your ute from paddock to paddock. The fixed frame at the front means you need to ensure ground clearance before travelling with the feeder.
The trailer has a strong subframe and jack stand, while the hitch of the trailer can be provided as a standard ball hitch, single tongue, or a double tongue
The feeder comes in a cattle variant or a sheep variant and follows the same structural design elements as its static variant models
LFSF24W (Sheep) – $3326.00
LFSF24CW (Cattle) – $3477.00
100% Australian made.
- Strong base frame
- 100% galvanised construction for longevity
- Jockey wheel
- 14” rims and tyres
- Easy to open hinged lid
- Simple and easy to adjust sliding lick doors
- Suitable for grain, pellets and both heavy chopped or mixed feed
- Tow from the silo to the paddock with ease and convenience
- Minimise pasture damage