- Suitable for Calves to weaners
- Capacity 1 Tonne
- Dimensions 2.4m (L) x 1.5m (W) x 1.4m (H)
The Paton 1 Tonne Feeder is the ideal grain/pellet feeder designed for calves to young weaners.
Featuring two 2400mm troughs, capable of handling 10 – 12 calves at any one time. This unit will easily handle a standard bulk bag and its paddock application would see it placed in a calf rearing environment either in small paddocks or penned areas. It will be able to dispense supplement feed for growing or finishing calves wle the adjustable feed doorscan be opened to suit the varying feed types. Larger troughs for bigger heads makes this feeder a useful tool on any dairy farm or for rearing beef calves.
The external frame surrounding the feeder gives the unit extra strength and avoids tractor damage when handling and moving the feeder. The overall low profile of the feeder also stops the twists and bows that can occur when taller feeders are placed on rough or uneven ground, or while transporting with tractors from paddock to paddock. A solid and independent subframe keeps the feeder stiff and structurally strong and provides a perfect platform for carrying the feeder on the front of tractor forks.
- Elevated base frame for calves to young cattle
- Large and deeper troughs for animal heads
- Hinged opening lid
- Sight window to check hopper levels
- 100% galvanised construction for longevity
- Simple and easy to adjust sliding lick doors
- Suitable for both grain, pellets and heavy chopped or mixed feed