- Suitable for Sheep or Goats
- Capacity 1.5 Tonne
- Dimensions 2.4m (L) x 1.9m (W) x 1.54 (H)
The 1.5 tonne model sheep feeder is a good value model with the added fact you get an extra half tonne of feed over its little brother the 1 tonne unit, for very little extra cost. Built to a larger scale these feeders are popular to farmers who are conscious or the time and cost required to constantly fill feeders. The more feeders you have, the bigger the process this becomes!
This feeder is suitable for feeding grain, pellets or heavy chopped and mixed feeds, all depending on the door opening setting. The specially designed trough and lick door system contain no sharp or rough edges, are soft on the animals mouths and eliminate all waste, making the animal experience a happy one. The lick doors can be cranked right down to only allow several grains at a time to be drawn into the animals mouth. The tongue of the animals saliva acts as a blotter to draw up the grain into their mouth. The restriction plate at the back of the trough makes mouth access to the feed very limited meaning only their tongues can draw feed up. This means saliva runs out and animals move off to drink after a short visit.
- Suitable for sheep or goats
- Wide hinged opening lid
- Tractor bump rails
- Easy to clean troughs
- Double weather verandas
- Strong sub-frames to provide the ideal lifting support when moving the unit
- Simple and easy to adjust lick doors that comes with a spanner
- Suitable for both grain, pellets and mixed feed rations
- 100% galvanised construction