- Suitable for Calves, Weaners
- Capacity 1.5 Tonne
- Dimensions 2.4m (L) x 1.9m (W) x 1.54 (H)
The Paton 1.5 Tonne Feeder is a medium capacity unit designed for young cattle such as calves growing out to weaners. This is our most popular feeder for calf rearing as their larger capacity suits bigger calves up to 275 kg and the unit will hold nearly two bulk bags of pellets or grain.
All cattle feeders have design changes different to the sheep model in that the troughs are deeper and wider for cattle heads, the troughs are higher off the ground and the bar cage around the feeder keeps animals from dominating others, and also tractors from damaging the feeder when relocating.
- Suitable for both calves and young weaner cattle
- Wide hinged opening lid
- Tractor bump rails
- Internal bracing
- Double weather verandas
- Strong sub-frames to provide the ideal lifting support when moving the unit
- Simple and easy to adjust lick doors
- Suitable for both grain, pellets and heavy chopped or mixed feed
- 100% galvanised construction for longevity